Quarterly Product Review is published 4 times per year where our team of experts, go over and analyze all kind of online products and come up with their best recommendations.
Our team of experts analyzed many products offered on the Internet in the last three months and came up with a “Winner” – It is called Wealthy Affiliate by Kyle and Carson.
Wealthy Affiliate was founded in 2005 by two Internet Entrepreneurs from Victoria British Columbia Canada, Kyle and Carson. Since 2005, Wealthy Affiliate has been a leader in Internet marketing and online business training stage, connecting with hundreds of thousands of individuals, businesses, and aspiring online Entrepreneurs. Wealthy Affiliate is truly a hub for online business training, affiliate marketing, and social networking within the Internet marketing world.
Wealthy Affiliate Review – Where Success is Within Easy Reach
Are you stuck with a job that you don’t like in the first place? Do you feel like there is so much more to life than what you have right now? Would you like to finally close the gap between reality and your dreams? Then, now is the best time for you to discover one amazing opportunity that will definitely open the doors of success for you. Wealthy Affiliate is an amazing program that serves as your tuition to finding the best education for internet market.
First What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate basically serves as an online marketing training center with an extremely helpful interactive community. It provides its members with an instant access to training, coaching and support, services, and tools that are needed for you to run your very own online business. This interactive educational and training platform caters to all levels, from beginners to advanced marketers. They have a $0 starter membership where you can find a getting started training for you to start right away.
Who Can Benefit from Wealthy Affiliate?
With the different levels to select from together with their corresponding training, Wealthy Affiliate program can be used by anyone who would like to earn some extra money online by becoming an affiliate marketer. The training offered by WA includes creating your very own website from scratch up to more advanced techniques in marketing.
The best thing about this program is that there is really no need for you to have any prior knowledge on building and hosting a website or even content management and commercialization. Aside from the newbies who can learn how to be successful with their affiliate marketing, Wealthy Affiliate is also perfect for those who already have their own business and would like to stay updated with the newest developments in online marketing, search engine optimization and sales.
With today’s tough economy, a lot of people have started to turn to the internet in the hopes of earning some additional income. If you are an aspiring internet entrepreneur, you probably already have lots of skills and talents that you acquired from your job experiences or you can also be a completely novice business minded individual. Whatever the case is, there is no doubt that good training is important for you to truly succeed online and joining Wealthy Affiliate is just the best decision that you can ever make.
[caption id="attachment_1568" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Wealthy Affiliate and the Internet Marketer[/caption]
How It Works – 4 Easy and Simple Steps
- Choose an Interest.
Everyone has a hobby. What interests you the most? Is there something that gets you motivated and excited? The first step in Wealthy Affiliate is for you to choose a specific interest. There are tons of ideas that you can tap into online. The most important thing here is for you to have fun in everything that you do. Make sure that you choose the one thing that you are passionate about and your can easily look forward for an easy journey towards success.
- Build a Website
Wealthy Affiliate has made it very easy and simple for its members to create their own website. It will not even take more than 30 seconds for you to create a revenue-ready and aesthetically appealing website. As it will serve as the foundation of your online business, it is a must that you choose a design that will not only appeal to you but also to your target audience.
- Attract Visitors
When you speak of target audience, this will refer to the visitors that you want to check out your website. Before you try making money with your site, you need to focus on how you can get actual people to visit your site. Without them, there will be no business for you so this is pretty much the most critical stage. In Wealthy Affiliate, you will get to learn about the latest techniques on traffic and how you will get the interest of your target customers and make them visit your website. Remember, more people mean more opportunity.
- Earn Revenue
The last but definitely not the least step is for you to start promoting your products and services. After getting traffic, you can use the special programs known as affiliate programs. Joining these is free and you will have the chance to promote just about anything that you can imagine with no need for you to create or own a product. With no need for inventory and shipping, all you need to do is send traffic to the website of the company and you can earn as much as 75% of commission if your site visitors purchase products or services. Wealthy Affiliate will teach you the right techniques on building and scaling your business so you can be sure that you will definitely reach your goals.
- The tool for proper market and keyword research is included.
- The website builder has been optimized for an easy and quick setup. This will walk you through the entire process.
- The membership fee already includes the hosting for unlimited websites. This means that if you feel like building more websites and you would like to add them to your WA hosted arsenal, there will be no extra cost that you need to pay for.
- It comes with educational resources that are first class and easy to follow.
- It comes with Link Cloaking and Tracking feature which usually comes with a fee in other programs.
- There is a Rapid Writer content writer-publisher that will analyze your articles for spelling, grammar and SEO.
- It comes with a free version that gives you the chance to test the program first from the inside with no need to have an upfront investment.
- There are plenty of information available that it can be a bit overwhelming at first.
- Its free trial version is limited as compared to their paid version, which is about $360 per year or $49.00 monthly.
- If you cancel your account and ask for a refund, you will not get your money back on a timely manner.
- If you will not start to work with the tools and information provided, you will waste every sigle dollar that you spend for the program.
- Your account can be supended if you try to promote your own products or link back to your site on Wealthy Affiliate site.
- Can not copy blogs that you write on their sites to another website, and you can not copy your website content to Wealthy Affiliate site neither.
- If you follow too many people in a very short period of time, and build a very large network, the account will be suspended as well and users may report you as a spammer, in other words, you have no control and the WA members decide your faith on the site.
- A few top level ambassadors, around 25 that are active on the site, the rest of the subscribers whether they gave up or no longer interested in the site or what it has to offer.
- Most of the subscribers are newbies that are trying to get help for free.
The Bottom Line
If you want to live a better, brighter and happier life in the future by making SOME money online, Wealthy Affiliate is the program that you can count on to provide you with all the information, tools, and resources that you need to achieve the kind of success that you deserve.
Photo by Stuart Miles.
Disclosure: If you purchase any product(s) mentioned in the Quarterly Product Review, the owner of the site will receive a commission.
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, endorsed or sponsored by Google, Clickbank, eBay, Amazon, Yahoo or Bing nor they have been reviewed, tested or certified by, Google, Clickbank, eBay, Amazon, Yahoo or Bing .